The Sequim Farmers Markets is now in our 24th season!
The Sequim Farmers Market offers exclusively handcrafted and homegrown products every Saturday from May through October. Find an eclectic display of over 40 local vendors, live music series, and a full calendar of events throughout the season. The Sequim Farmers Market is a great place to gather, experience the bounty of a small agricultural community, and find unique functional gifts made by skilled artisans on the North Olympic Peninsula.
Purpose and Objectives of the Sequim Farmers Market:
- To promote the production and marketing of locally grown farm products, fine arts and handcrafted products from the Sequim-Dungeness Valley and the Olympic Peninsula.
- To stimulate public interest in the consumption of these products.
- To support sustainable agriculture on the Olympic Peninsula.
- To support farming and fine art opportunities for youth.
- To educate the public on community services.
To support sustainable agriculture, small businesses, and youth and nonprofit
organizations on the Olympic Peninsula by providing a vibrant market venue where
local farms and artisans can connect directly with our community, offer access to
healthy food, educational programs, local art and culture, ultimately strengthening
our local economy.