2018 will be the Sequim Farmers Markets 23rd season!
We are an eclectic market of farmers, artisans, food processors and food vendors, offering exclusively handcrafted and homegrown products every Saturday from May through October. With over 40 vendors and live music during our peak season, you are bound to find plenty of fresh gifts and produce to dazzle your friends and family.
Purpose and Objectives of the Sequim Farmers Market:
- To promote the production and marketing of locally grown farm products, fine arts and handcrafted products from the Sequim-Dungeness Valley and the Olympic Peninsula.
- To stimulate public interest in the consumption of these products.
- To support sustainable agriculture on the Olympic Peninsula.
- To support farming and fine art opportunities for youth.
- To educate the public on community services.